with all of your irrigation needs.
Quality. Affordable. Personalized Service.
With over 20 years experience in the irrigation industry we have the skills and expertise to satisfy all of your sprinkler system requirements.
We provide services for both residential and commercial landscape sprinkler systems.
Renovations / Additions
Streamlined Irrigation Services for
Residential and Commercial Properties
Are you looking for friendly, reliable service for your landscape irrigation system? Raincraft Irrigation LLC offers efficient, cost effective solutions to meet all your service needs. With more than two decades in the irrigation industry, we’ve got the knowledge and experience needed to make sure your system is functioning properly. Spring start ups, Fall winterization and everything in between, Raincraft Irrigation LLC has your system covered.
Here are just a few of the tailored services we can provide:
- Tailored irrigation system performance upgrades to fit your budget.
- Renovations or additions to existing systems, adapting to a changed or mature landscape.
- Annual Spring and Summer maintenance along with Fall winterization support.
- Responsive repairs and replacements for products in stock or on order.
- And so much more!
- Spring Start Up – This is the initial startup and check of the sprinkler system after winter. The system will be pressurized with water and tested for leaks, non-functioning components and proper adjustment.
- Summer Checkup – Having another system check in the hot summer months is highly recommended. It gives the opportunity to assess the coverage, watering schedule and overall functionality of the system.
- Fall Winterization – This service is mandatory for a system that has been turned on for the season. Water left in the pipes and components may freeze and expand, causing damage.
Get it fixed right the first time. With 20+ years in the irrigation industry we’ve seen it all.
- We are knowledgeable with all products / brands.
- Quickly and accurately diagnose problems and provide the correct solution.
- We stock a wide variety of products; if it’s broken, we will most likely have the replacement on hand.
Renovations & Additions
Changes in or the maturing of your landscape may require your system to be altered. Here are some common examples:
- Moving, Adding or Eliminating sprinkler heads for more efficient water coverage.
- Expanding the system to cover more turf, plant beds and even hanging baskets or pots.
- We can work with your landscape contractor by locating and marking key components of your system to avoid costly system damage.
- Find out how efficient your system really is. Knowing how your system performs will help fine tune the watering program and avoid wasting water.
- Get comprehensive performance optimizing solutions, technologies and products.
Create a watering plan for seasonal changes.
Let Raincraft Irrigation help you with your sprinkler system needs!
Whether you need to move, add or eliminate sprinkler heads, improve water coverage efficiency, or cover more hydration areas in your garden, we’ve got the affordable support and products you need to optimize and maintain your irrigation system.
Let us customize an irrigation system service plan to refurbish your outdated system. Utilizing superior, ecofriendly products and matched precipitation design to correct system deficiencies. More importantly, let us help protect your ground water, save money with water efficiency, and have a more beautiful property.
We promise to provide:
• Reliable, Transparent Support
• Continuity and Value in Services
• Seamless Communication
• Exceptional Products
• A Lifetime of Collaboration
When you need consistent, reliable and proven service for landscape irrigation systems, contact Raincraft Irrigation, LLC. and rely on a team that’s been trusted for more than 20 years.
The Raincraft Advantage
When you call Raincraft Irrigation you will always receive personalized service.
- You will always be able to call and consult with me directly.
- I will be the technician that comes to your property.
- All of your service request(s) will be handled by me and I will be accountable for all the details and scheduling.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority, so the services we provide you with will be customized to your needs, expectations and schedule.
- Having this seamless communication and continuity between company and customer will aid us in providing you with exceptional service which is exactly what we strive for.
We Serve the Southeast Wisconsin Area.
Some of the many communities we service:
Mequon, River Hills, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Bayside, Cedarburg, Grafton, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Sussex, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, Racine, Chenequa, Oconomowoc, Oconomowoc Lake, Ashippun, Lebanon, Okauchee, Wales, Geneese, etc.
Please call us to see if we cover your area.
We are Bonded and Insured