About Raincraft Irrigation, LLC.
Hello my name is Ben Hoffman, the founder and owner of Raincraft Irrigation LLC. I have worked in the irrigation industry for 20+ years and truly enjoy it. My experience includes being part of an installation crew, a construction foreman and a service technician, so I truly understand all aspects of the sprinkler system function. The knowledge I have obtained is an advantage to not only solve problems, but also prevent future problems related to the design and function of sprinkler systems.
I have learned a lot about customers through the years and I started Raincraft Irrigation to give customers what they wanted: experience, efficiency, continuity and value. As we build our relationship together I will be able to tailor services to your needs and expectations. I will be straightforward, transparent and operate with integrity.
The value of your business will never be taken for granted.
The Raincraft Advantage
When you call Raincraft Irrigation you will always receive personalized service.
- You will always be able to call and consult with me directly.
- I will be the technician that comes to your property.
- All of your service request(s) will be handled by me and I will be accountable for all the details and scheduling.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority, so the services we provide you with will be customized to your needs, expectations and schedule.
- Having this seamless communication and continuity between company and customer will aid us in providing you with exceptional service which is exactly what we strive for.
We Serve the Southeast Wisconsin Area.
Some of the many communities we service:
Mequon, River Hills, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Bayside, Cedarburg, Grafton, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Sussex, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, Racine, Chenequa, Oconomowoc, Oconomowoc Lake, Ashippun, Lebanon, Okauchee, Wales, Geneese, etc.
Please call us to see if we cover your area.
We are Bonded and Insured