Smart Water Use
- A home with an automatic irrigation system may use 50% more water outdoors then one without.
- Run off from an inefficient or poorly working system can contaminate streams, lakes and ground water.
- It is our responsibility to practice smart water use and water conservation to protect this precious resource.
Advantages to a landscape irrigation system
A well designed and maintained irrigation system can provide you with the following:
- Ease of Use – Saves you time by eliminating the hassle of dragging around garden hoses.
- Curb Appeal – An automated system gives your property a lush healthy landscape. This complements a well maintained appearance.
- Health – Correct watering methods ensure the health of your landscape and protects the investment.
- Money Savings – A system that is correctly programmed and functioning will minimize water waste and save you money .
Water Conservation Tips
- Make sure your sprinkler system is functioning and adjusted properly. With the amount of water a system uses even minor adjustment issues will add up.
- Water your lawn deeply not frequently. Allow the water to soak deep into the soil, the grass roots will grow down chasing the moisture. A deep strong root system makes your turf less susceptible to pests, drought and diseases.
- Use mulch in your planting beds and around trees. This will help hold moisture and reduce evaporation in the soil.
- Water in the early morning hours to avoid evaporation from the sun and wind.
- If possible utilize the smart technologies available for sprinkler systems. Smart Irrigation timers have many functions aiding in water saving programming. There’s also an array of products that can be added for additional performance. Rain, solar and moisture sensors just to name a few.
- If you need parts replaced on your system many of the newer products are catering to a more water efficient design. Sprinkler heads may contain internal check valves preventing water from draining out of it. There’s a large selection of higher performing nozzles that can be installed into your existing sprinkler heads. The use of drip tube irrigation and root watering systems can optimize your water savings.
The Raincraft Advantage
When you call Raincraft Irrigation you will always receive personalized service.
- You will always be able to call and consult with me directly.
- I will be the technician that comes to your property.
- All of your service request(s) will be handled by me and I will be accountable for all the details and scheduling.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority, so the services we provide you with will be customized to your needs, expectations and schedule.
- Having this seamless communication and continuity between company and customer will aid us in providing you with exceptional service which is exactly what we strive for.
We Serve the Southeast Wisconsin Area.
Some of the many communities we service:
Mequon, River Hills, Whitefish Bay, Fox Point, Bayside, Cedarburg, Grafton, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Sussex, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, Racine, Chenequa, Oconomowoc, Oconomowoc Lake, Ashippun, Lebanon, Okauchee, Wales, Geneese, etc.
Please call us to see if we cover your area.
We are Bonded and Insured